Sunday, August 9, 2009

I was just searching for your back in the club.


Yea. Went MOS again.

Sorry that I was not enjoy
Sorry that I was just sitting on the sofa
Sorry that I was just stoning around in the club

MOS's music just can't make me into it
and
I don't really drink much that night

I'm gonna stay away of alcohol...

I was sober. and people like crazy...
drinking around
dancing around
shaking around
hugging around

hahahaha

Not really much photos I uploaded
because my fake eyelashes dropped in the rest of the photos
That's why only got the photo with my sweetie!

By the way, I met Tracy in the club!
Had a nice chatting with her!
She is getting hot.. With the tattoo..
awwww... I want too!!

People, club next week?!
Not MOS OKAY?!


before heading to club



Milk Shake


MOS






Even chivas can't wake me up in the club!



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


friends..
Can I not going to college tomorrow?
I'm lazy:(

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clean your property, a single area each day if necessary, whenever you feel discouraged. It is normal to obtain virtually no determination when discouraged and that leads to a messy property. This can be a vicious circle however, like a messy residence can bring about much more despression symptoms. Washing your home results in an better disposition. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Foli342334o[/url]