Thursday, August 6, 2009

Remember What You Told Me.



Hi:)
People
!!

People are asking why I looks so moody nowadays?
Erm. This post gonna stop being emo.
Emo kill cells!




The picha above is so ugly!!!

This is how I looks last night after got back from shisha!
I was super not feeling well!!

I think I vomit all my food out already!!

Poor Kaye~




By the way, my event class got an small assignment yesterday.
Organize a belated surprise birthday party to head of my course- Ms. Kitty.

Our theme for this party is PINK THEME!!

WuHuu~~~

I was excited to see everyone wearing pink!

See the picha below

Getting ready outside the classroom!


Pink& White Boobs..? :D


Hey! Don't Poke the balloon!


You see! I was so busy.. Have to handling so much balloons and took picha:p


So cute!


Everyone was busy-ing decor the classroom!!



But, yvonne was busy posing!!


My turn:P


The food (MC.D)


The video for Ms.Kitty


WOW! Everyone wearing PINK!

My lecturer!


hahaha The gift for Ms Kitty??


Finally she came. She got shock!


Happy birthday to you....


Wow The performance! His body is so flexible!!


The VIPs.


The party was not bad


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



K for Kelly or Kaye?
For both of us!



I'm going to MOS in few hours time
See ya!

0 comments: