Monday, September 7, 2009

college moment


The o fren kaki!


Hey guys..!!

I never update my life in my blog for 2 weeks!!
I was busy...

busy with...
college...
hang out with friends or family...
party in cathrine's house...
balik kampung...
and also daniel's gf birthday dinner at Tenji...

I'm gonna update more!

love you





me and the big eyes gold fish( Wenee)!!



me& nat love starbucks!

******

and and and

we had a lil party at cathrine's house!
I reached there at 2 something.. helping they all for prepare!

that night I was not really enjoy..
because i headache and had to took panadol..
didn't touch any alcohol~





joey and I!


see benny so hardworking!



mahjong mahjong!!!!

I didn't take photo after that
and these two photos curi from eva there!


sorry that have to block my face looks fugly! make up all gone!


sorry that have to block my face once again..!!

That night those guys and yvonne were gone~
they were totally drunk hahaha!



I'll update more soon......



0 comments: