Thursday, September 24, 2009

HAPPY is what you and me want.


I was back from setiawan on Monday night..

and..

my uncle having another wedding dinner at KL at this Friday..!!


Their wedding card... cute right *.*


Me and my family is really busy and of cause WE'RE HAPPY!

Congratulation to this couple!!!


*************

The following month is really busy for me...

Let me jot down the events of OCT!!

*FIRST OF ALL!! ASSIGNMENTS!! Rushing for assignments and the due date is near!!!

Can anyone please help me? T.T

- PDPIII
-ECONOMICS ASSIGNMENT
-RESEARCH METHOD ASSIGNMENT


and what else...? I can't remember...

*MY INTERNATIONAL TRIP
yea.. the trip to Cambodia.. ( I don't really feel excited about it...)
but never mind, it might be fun with my classmates!!

*EVENT'S PROJECT
yea.. my event class is organizing a 1 Malaysia Race, so everyone is busy finding sponsor, catering, people and bla bla bla.......

*LASTLY OF CAUSE PARTYING AND OUTING WITH FRIENDS!!


***************

I got so much things to upload but just no time...!!!

I want to be much more efficient~~~~~


Alot of love,
Kaye.

0 comments: