Sunday, December 13, 2009

下一站,幸福

Erm, what am I doing during the holiday?!

I just stay at home downloading a lot of drama & movies to spend my time.

Until I found this drama, I'm so so so in with this taiwan drama..!!!!


This show called “下一站,幸福”,(Autumn's Concerto)

下一站,幸福 in english direct translate which is ''Next station, happiness''

Actually happiness is not the correct meaning of 幸福 (this two words doesn't have the exact word in english)


I think this drama is total of 20 episodes, but now only release until 10 episodes. Because 1 week only 1 episode ma...

This drama is really touch, I did cried while I watching...!!!

有些人的人生,是直達車
有些人卻是慢車,中間總要經過許多站,經歷許多人…

有人總是下錯站,坐過頭,不是錯失了窗外風景,就是錯過了身旁的人
沒有人知道,能陪自己坐到終點站的人,究竟會是誰….
相愛的人,真的就能一路到達人生的終點站嗎?

慕橙

一個不知道自己會在哪一站下車,也不敢任意在車上睡著的女孩…

光晞

卻是一個只能坐上由司機專車接送到目的地,無法決定自己人生方向的人

這是一個

關於他們的故事~


They love each others but that is barriers between them. The guy had cancer and after his operation he totally forgot about the girl. The mother of the guy forced the girl to leaving the guy which the girl was already having the guy's baby.

Even though I know that is just s drama, but I really feel touch after watching. Why people always love each others but due to some reason they couldn't be together?!!

So remember, must appreciate whoever be with us. DO NOT LIE OR BETRAY TO PEOPLE WHO LOVE AND CARE ABOUT US!




The family. Hope that is happy ending of this drama. I don't want to cry non-stop!



Their kid in the drama is really cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee




相信我,每个人的幸福,就在不远处..
Don't give up and you will surely find your love.



0 comments: