Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve @ The Library


Yea. Me & my girls went library to countdown.
There is always a good place for chill, but not for that night.

Before heading out.

I did a huge mistake of that day!!
I shouldn't pin my fringe up!!
It made my face damn big and made my hair totally messed after sweating!!
hate it!!!

my bff, thanks to being my driver. love you always<3

Please~ beer come first!

totally packed like sardin on that night!!
somemore have to pay cover charge of 60 something, luckily I no need to pay lo!!!
I don't like the music there before 12! It sucks!

My dish. fish & chips, is kind of different with fish & chips of other places!
portion is too big which made me really full!!

muaxx

Aiman back from Switzerland, he join us for dinner with his Macau friend too!


I am EMO!

love her la!

joey came! she join us for a while!
too bad got curfew >.<



in the toilet, not forget to camwhore too!

girls pic!

always love to camwhore! oh please! girls love camwhore!

another amenda is finally came to join with her friend!

Amanda is keep complaining about this picha!
ish~ because christopher's face is smaller than US!! WTF @.@

Amanda was in a awkward situation! I am sorry:(
THE WOMAN is keep forcing us dance with her!!
what's wrong eh...??

Amenda & Amanda LOL





After all, I didn't enjoy anyway.

Maybe lack of alcohol?

I don't feel tipsy
I don't feel hyper
I don't feel excited about Christmas

but anyway,
hope you all had a great christmas:)




0 comments: