Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO MY FELLOW FRIENDS~
GONG HEI FAT CHOY!!!

Today is the last day in chinese calender, tomorrow is Chinese New Year already! Wohooo~~
Who doesn't like Chinese New Year wor??!

got ang pao, got new cloth, got a lot of nice food too:D

BUT, I seriously don't like new year song. feel like very noisy!

Before chinese new year come, we had this LOU SANG dinner!
I don't like to eat lou sang, but this is one of the thing MUST DO during Chinese New Year! hahaha

Our small portion lou sang. Must put more sauce one! I like sweet one:)
LOUUUUUUUU ARRRRRRRRRRRRR~~
They were so rude, the lou sang even splash out already! speechless-___-

End up, see our lou sang so messy the table also damn dirty already!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I changed my bed sheet:)
Chinese New Year must put pink pink bed sheet only nice one! hehe

Don't blame me I'm a pink lover<3
Pink wall, Pink bed, Pink lappie!


Mummy gave me a small new year gift yay!!
guess what?!


is a mirror! I like!

The design is nice!


Anyway, stop here. going to sleep soon.

hope you guys have a wonderful Chinese New Year & Valentine too!


0 comments: