Sunday, February 7, 2010

LIBRARY & HQNINE

I delayed this post kinda long:(
That night was suppose going to Pavilion so I was wearing a long T shirt but end up went The curve Library.
I WAS WEARING A T SHIRT loh! WEIRD~

That was larry birthday, lee ting and her friends were celebrate for him!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY~


my kaki of the night!

their friends~

birthday boy!!




We stay there just a while and we left for 2nd round @ HQNINE, Taman Tun


Before we left, we passed by garden.. these 2 girls were like 'very nice eh, take a photo first lahhhh~!' haha so end up..

walao, so sexyyyyy

we reached HQNINE, due to some reason I was not happy and upset. SO I JUST WANT TO GET DRUNK!!

we ordered this so called '70%' alc, this taste really terrible just like drinking LISTERINE!!
I was totally sober after drank it!! 70% huh???!!! cheat us loh!!



yeee~ the smell yuckssssssss

cheers cheers cheers~~~



didn't know biu gor can dance too haha

Try to laugh to cover my sadness:(


she said she love this picha wor! haha!

another biu gor, he looks like dai gor!



lalala~ I wasn't drunk just act like?

0 comments: