Sunday, March 15, 2009

my bored weekend

My weekend is BORED

friday's night i slept at 3 mid-night but the next day woke up at 10 in the morning.. don't know why i just can't sleep more!!
My mum was not at home.. no food =.=
suppose to diet, suppose not to eat.. but this few days just keep eating!! i'm so regret but I can't control!! HELP ME~~~
I tell myself wait until my mum come back only eat... BUT...

REALLY HUNGRY MAN

then i cook maggie mee for me and my sis! but still not enough full OMG!!
went back to room watch drama.. drama is bored!!
after my mum came back i thought that we can go somewhere else.. i'm really boring~~~
but my mum was so lazy she don't want go anywhere..

WHAT I CAN I DO??

back room and sleep again!!
woke up then my family wanna go eat 'rou ku cha'.. OMG! i eat again!!!

FAT~~~~~~~~~~~~ but yummy! HAHAHAHAHA

after back home wai yen called me said that she gonna come and find me yam cha!
after she came then we go and pick aiai..
OMG!!!! aiai said i fat adi!!! so so sad!!! >.<
we went blue zone yam cha then back home then online a while than sleep

my saturday gone~~~~

sunday more bored!

my cousin birthday so my mum decided to make a small steamboat..
my mum was so busy prepare food!

Me?? hahahaha...

walk here walk there lo!! really boring man~~~

anyway.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED COUSIN!!

mmmmmmmmmm....
monday come back again... study come back again...

Sigh...

0 comments: