Saturday, March 14, 2009

*new updates

Is kinda busy this few days..

Busy for study or busy for play? lol~
These are the updates for this few days=)
11/3 thursday

yvonne said her eyes bengkak already,that's why she want to cover it! lame~RED BOX

no money for sticker pic, so took from the machine la! is free!!

kelly keep taking with the machine.. MY GOD!!benny leong feel bored ar??

this day was my mid-term test.. ARGH!! I didn't do well la.. Im LAZY and USELESS!! I really unlucky man! I prefer version A paper rather than version B, but what I got was version B!! DAMN IT!!

after that went to WOD ( my college's training cafe) had my lunch with kelly, yvonne, rein, aaron, joshua and benny bla bla bla~ Benny argue with gf again OMG!

and then next round went to red box only kelly me and benny.. Red box room is really small compare with neway! not fun lo! after that play air hockey and something la~ 10 something only reach home! sleepy><


The next day, 12/3 thursday

the only pic I took on that day.. can't see my face!

That day woke up 5 something go college by benny's car go for the crazy PDP class! but is okay, because I can see the one I want to see ><

Sigh..... Im really useless man!! Don't even dare to talk to him!!!

Lecturer ask us use 3 words to describe us.. my 3 words are....

friendly...

nice...

and lame... lol! (i admit i really a lame person) that time when aaron heard it, he just keep laughing! is that funny?? =.=''

anyway.. lecturer forced us sit to somebody that we don't know.. I sat with 2 girls I not really close with but I found out actually my classmates is quite nice! HAHA!

After the class is quite bored nothing to do so went to lab.. Aaron is so lame, he sat the next lab of me but we chatting in ebuddy about all the lame joke!! XD

What is worst than eat a shit??

the ans is....

deng deng deng deng....

eat 2 shit lo! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And then continue bored again... went class back home then sleep....


13/3 friday

free shoot again=.=

my lala pose.. lol~

i like this!

benny em song ar?? aaron looks so bored..

actually im bored also! that's why keep taking photo~

seriously yvonne looks so ugly in this pic! XD

is friday!! 10-2 have no class, so we need to find some fun!! that day we felt that air hockey is quite fun so we went to the curve again~ but today is not that fun!!

same place~ same pose~ HAHAHAHA

after that rush back for class..

yuhuuuuuuu~ then weekend come back for us again^^

ENJOY~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

tako1140 said...

quite nice ur college life actually, and how come ur english was so well? i mean is not the bahasa melaysia english anymore? izzit the impact from the assignment? haha, all the best! this blog is not long ok? seem to be long but actually is not, u jz insert lotz of photos....

kaye, xoxo said...

hahaha! my degree classmates are all banana! can't speak chinese very well, some of them can't speak at all! they keep correct my english and keep say my english very lala! HAAHAHA! force to learn lo >.<
upload those photo spend my alot of time already! lol~