Tuesday, June 2, 2009

De current life~

This post need to stop being EMO.
Heyyyy friends!!
All my assignments and presentations are finally finish..!!
Actually I should be happy, right? But I'm NOT.

Lets talk about my current life bah..!
Nothing special. Because already few days never see him.
And yes, I miss him.
Friday without make up. The original of me!
The night before the day, I was studies german the whole night.
Whos know? When comes to the oral test is quite easy=(
Then.. went O fren like usual, back college don't know what to do, then follow benny went to see his sister.
I help his sister to take care of the doggies!
Wow.. is tired man! Doggies are too active yooo!!
Saturday I went to a family dinner.
Everyone suppose to wearing chinese wear on the night.
But I didn't. haha.
Sunday went to benny & kelly's friend birthday party.
Is a bit awkward. Cause I don't know the birthday boys.
Is boys, because they are twins. lol

I was without any make up on that day..!
no double eyelid no eyeliner no anything..!
the eyes damn small T.T


Hazel~



Tia~

hamtersss

hazel is naughty..!

benny two cigarette in de same time=.=



Sister and Mother<3 align="center">
cupcakes.

Mummy<3

kaye with rose.

the cousins and uncle.

on the way going

camwhore in the toilet
the beers.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Be happy laaaaaa~!!

0 comments: