Saturday, June 27, 2009

PARTY FOREVER, GUYS WHATEVER

PARTY FOREVER, GUYS WHATEVER!
This is what my sweetie told me. haha. Is truth!
GUY is not the only thing you want in your life!
SO,
my sweetie, be happy okay?
PARTY PARTY PARTY

This girl above, her name is QUAH FOONG LING!
She is my close friend, but I never post her picha in my blog.
HAHA! why?
because we both are busy and seldom meet up currently.
we should hang out more laaaaa
She seldom check out my blog also ish ish ish
But she call me almost everyday LOL


Why is she took the picha when I'm busy with something else?


My messy table~


camwhore in my room.



THIS IS THURSDAY NIGHT

And we decided to club

MOS

Mix tape Mix tape~

Finally they played my love song 'LADY GAGA- LOVE GAME'

don't really touch alcohol that night.

Sober.




I like this the most!








Love is just a game;
Anytime can be gameover.

0 comments: