Saturday, June 20, 2009

Don't forget to smile today



My dear friends


Is time to uploading my blog! Finally..! HAHA


My finals was FINALLY OVER. 1st sem was over already too.
I'm happy that no need stay up so late anymore.
I'm upset that I've nothing to do at night.

HAHAHA

So Party people!!

ALCOHOL IS WHAT I LOVE ♥


Non-stop clubbing in two days!
The day just after exam I went a club in Mont Kiara (I don't really remember the name)
The next day I went Zouk 4 Play!

OMGGGG AWESOME

Not really much photo with me.
All the photos with others people,
sent me soon okay?


We love to play big D

L 4 play!
I cut half of my face because it's so ugly! I'm drunk!



we enjoy of it ♥


Shake your body!


People, Am I drunk?! hahaha






During the study week.
So boring until made fun with aaron-___-


Love ya ♥

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya allahh.. poor boyfriend.. kena bully by 2 girls.. hahahahahha