Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How To Make Your Eyes Bigger I


Mmmm... How to make your eyes bigger?! Big eyes is a dream for every girls!!
Right????!!!!!!

For me DEFINITELY YES!

I HAVE A PAIR OF ASIAN EYES!!!
MY EYES ARE EXTREMELY SMALL BECAUSE I HAVE A PAIR SINGLE EYE-LID EYES!!

I used to be an inferior person. Because my eyes is so small TT
So, I work so hard to find a way to make my eyes looks big!!
And now, I found several way of make up to make it bigger!!
I was thinking of so long should I post my real small eyes picha??!! hah! Because is ugly:(

Okay, this gonna be my 1st post of how to make eyes bigger.

For those who are single eye-lid, you can make your eyes bigger by making it as double eye-lid.
For those who are small eyes is possible to do the same way too.

By making double eye-lid, you actually can using a glue or sticker or some other materials which I never use before.

This post I am gonna show how to use a sticker to make double eye-lid.

See the picha below>>>>>>>


1. My super small single eye-lid eyes.
My eyes was super small last time which I cant even apply double eye-lid sticker. When I apply the sticker last time, it just look like a sticker on the surface of the eyes. oh damn right?!
So, I was started to use the double eye-lid glue. ( I will write another post about the glue another time.)


2. Things needed- a pair of double eye-lid sticker( if your eye-lid is very thick, you can actually apply 2 stickers on an eye) and of cause a mirror:)
The sticker I using I think is kinda good because it is easy to apply eye shadow and eye liner.
You can ask me where to get it if you wanna know!

3. Apply on the surface of the eye-lid. Actually you have to stick on the line of your eye-lid, even though you are single eye-lid but we basically have a line at the inner corner of the eyes.

4. Dang..... Dang.... Dang..... DONE!
It looks so much different, isn't it???
your eyes can looks bigger in just a sec!!!

Before and After.


Don't be upset of what you having, you can actually change it by make up but not plastic surgery!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done. Pretty! ♥

Antoinette said...

You look better with those bigger eyes, darling! Nowadays, girls (and even guys) are looking up to celebrities who have big eyes. They would go for an eyelid surgery to make their eyes look bigger, brighter and better.