Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year Eve


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
HAPPY 2010!!

haha sorry I know I'm kinda late to talk about NYE, but I'm busy and somemore my lappie break down for few days damn.
but everything settle now yay!


Amanda a.k.a tong yuen asked me out for drink and countdown with his cousin's friends @ a chill out place called ' friendster'. The beer there is so cheappppp!! But after I reached there, those friends were already KO and gone. haha! that's fast man!

ASHLEY QUAH so pretty wtf haha!

come~ 1 tower of beer first! 1 tower is only RM88!! so cheappppp

Amanda a.k.a tong yuen!

Ashley's friends came!

*1
*2
*3
*4
*5

Love mask!

' I'm too busy, can I ignore you some other time?' hahahaha!!


See my face I was busy talking :p

Waiting for countdown?

yay! fireworks!!
Actually we only can see for far, everyone still very excited! except me...
I don't like to watch fireworks.. and I don't know why.. but I do like to see night view:)

Everyone so excited to see fireworks!


Ashley's back view so pretty!


After countdown, I was headed to lee ting's private party @ Hotel Equotorial with ashley.
Taman Tun is fucking jam my car stuck there can't even move. It must be something wrong because christmas eve wasn't jam at all!!


It due to the road block lo! I seriously think the road block set at the wrong place! ish

SELAMAT TAHUN BARU!

I was too bored in the car!! what to do camwhore lo haha!!

I leave at 1 and I reached the hotel at 2 something. Stuck in the jam more than 1 hour sucks!!


First thing reached the room, camwhore first! :D




Ballon!

Love you!


scandal?! hahaha


They were totally gone!



cute ballon!

my face sucks..!! Am I drunk??!!





look so sweet!

Threesome??


The drinking queen ever!
Met a lot of drunkards that night! It was awesome!
I stay until 8am haha wtf??!!

I think I was fucking drunk that night, how could I simply told my secret to others? -_-

8am driving home I looks totally sober even the whole night never sleep!!


people happy new year!
What's your new year resolution?

0 comments: