Saturday, January 2, 2010

A outing with sista!


We were planning to buy some stuffs @ low yat plaza, but end up didn't get to buy and walk around pavilion. We never go out together for so long!
She always busy with studies, is not easy to maintain TOP 10 student in the school!!hah!!


had our dinner @ TGI Fridays *yum yum*

our dessert. so funny loh, our dessert actually came first!


boneless chicken wing is always my @ fRIdays
forgot the name of the soup, but is awesome!!

main course, I am craving for it! hungry laaa!!



After dinner, we headed to Baskin Robbins to had our ice cream..

the ice cream damn big scope man!! I can't finish!! my sista actually did scold me!
her strawberry cheesecake!

my no sugar added chocolate ice cream!

love her shoes loh!

so boring, camwhore first! hah!!

Love you sista!

0 comments: