Thursday, July 23, 2009

Back to college life



College life started
Those busy life coming back again~~
Everyday wake up at 5.15am
Arghhhhh

But is happy to see my crazy classmates everyday =))
Except those 'people'!!!

Monday still uniform day..!!
ish.. Y CAN'T WE JUST WEAR FORMAL??
Uniform very hottttttt...!!!

Like usual..
Go out have lunch during break~
O Fren(O Kawan), Ikea meatballs, OU
I just tried the 'loh mee' at Ss2 *yum yum*

Not much picha??
erm y??
seldom take picha recently..
missssss taking picha with my sugarrrrrr



Class boring hor??


Walauuuu Can your fingers do this?
I bet you can't, but benny can! hahaha


Y&K



Wearing aaron's jacket because scare my lecturer scold me wear too sexy! hahaha




yvonne & I in the fitting room
I still remember I took half and hour to think shouldn't I buy the cloth or not!
You guess?

Yea I bought.
Shit.
I'm totally broke..!!




爱你
我像个小偷..


0 comments: