Sunday, July 26, 2009

I ♥ Megasales I ♥ Mummy



I

MEGA SALES!!

Wow Wow

Mega sales until 31st August~~

Girls season I could say!



I

MY MUMMY TOO

Thanks for bought me some new cloths, belts and heels~


Below is one of my new cloth------


nice or not??

The cloth below is it looks familiar?!-----



Check out some new awesome cloths----



This dress is so cuteeeeeeeeee!!

Those cloths below I wish too buy but I still haven't buy yet

TELL ME

SHOULD I BUY????????




cloth@1



Cloth@2


cloth@3



cloth@4


HOW HOW HOW???

Should I buy or not???


I freaking like the cloth below
but that's only available at America's outlet
sobsob


AWESOME SHIRT!!


If you are a girl, you will definitely in love with the heels below










Those heels is really attractive!!
But, I seldom wear heels.
So, pumps will be my lover forever!!


awesome!


I like this kind of pump!



pink! my love


I'm fall in love of waist belt currently..!!

♥♥♥



And.. I want this bag too!!


People!!

The two skirts below is 50% discount

So

Should I buy or not??

Should I??





Omgggggggg

Can I have this all in my closet???


0 comments: