Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Not in a good mood.

Today is a moody day. Why?
Because of my Sugar- Kelly, she is leaving to Switzerland for continue her Degree.


I'm sorry, sugar. Because I can't go airport and sent you today.
so sad.
We got so much memories.
Like what I said, We used to Cheong K always, we used to go rasta, old friend, BBQ plaza and so much, we used to hang out OU and Ikeano, we love clubbing, we love Topshop, we love 'chef student'(LOL)
While I'm typing this post, yvonne told me she is crying. She miss you so much, and I did too.

FASTER COME BACK LAHHHH

1 year only. Don't forget about me ya!
must keep in touch!! ♥♥



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


By the way,

I GOT MY RESULT TODAY!

1 A, 4 B, 1 C and 1 E!!!!

What the....

I FAILED IN FINANCE!!!

That is my 1st time fail in KDU.
And I HAVE TO RESIT!


SEE MY STUPID RESULT BELOW-----------

The pic is too small if can just zoom it.



Ish. Wish me good luck in resit!


失恋这感觉怎样形容..?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Haiz... Feel sorry for u. :(
+U for resit de paper o!