Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tell me I wasn't drunk that night!


OMG EXHAUSTED

This is the last Thursday before my 2nd semester start.

I have to go back college at 9.30 for register my resit paper! sad case T.T
I have to wake up at 8? It's really took some time for me to wake up.

I HATE WAKING UP IN THE MORNING

I love to wake up without alarm!

But unfortunately, Benny and I were late. We reached college at 10 something? Yea, I guess.
But, who knows? The lecturer was late than us.
Wait until 11 something? He is finally came and with a bad news that the person who in charge of resit paper was on leave!

Ishhh..!! Waste my time!!

After that, I went to sweetie's college and wait until she finished class.
We went to OU and had shabu-shabu for lunch.



YuMMYyyyyyyyyy


My soup it's delicious!


It's great!


my sweetie


heart shape and pink jelly! I like<3>


Thursday night again!!

We went MOS MIX TAPE

I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I'M TOTALLY DRUNK

Chivas is my favourite but now just became my nightmare!!

Everything looks so blur that night and I keep vomit until the next day I'm still vomiting!!


Let show some of the picha~


Before going.







I love this picha sweetie!


I'm drunk







hot chicks










The night was fun but the alcohol is killing me.
Argh.. Alcohol please stay away from me now!!

0 comments: